Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

Adventures in Abstract

My six year old loves abstract. Honestly, she can draw and color really well, but she’s fascinated with abstract and evidently discuses it with her art teacher at length. So when I saw this project on Pinterest I knew it’d be something she’d enjoy. I tried to find the author of the original idea so I could give them due credit but had no luck. All you need is some paint, a canvas, painter tape, and some type of paint brushes (unless finger painting). Place tape on the canvas and let them paint away. Once the paint has dried take the tape off.

 

 


We placed the tape on strategically because my daughter wanted one to look like a sunshine and the other to look like a star. She had a ton of fun painting these and they look great on her bedroom wall.





No comments:

Post a Comment